Call my office at 502-394-6341
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- Picture ID, Insurance Card, and if necessary Workers Comp or Motor Vehicle Accident Insurance Information
- Previous X-Ray, MRI, and CT films with reports
- Previous operative reports
- Previous clinical notes from other MDs regarding your case
- List of all over the counter or prescribed medications
Female Shoulder Patients:
- Tank top/sleeveless shirt without buttons or metal
- Shorts without buttons, zippers or metal. Elastic waistband shorts are best.
- Athletic Shoes
- Loose, comfortable clothes
- Knee brace (if used in the past)
Please print and fill out the following paperwork and bring it to your appointment in order to expedite the check-in process.
If the patient is under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must be present at time of service.